Are you planning to launch or expand your business to the European Union? You need to be sure that you are free to use your trademark and tradename.
A first check is a availability search within the borders of the EU. If the outcome is positive it is in your best interest to register your trademarks and tradenames.
– Objective: Establish whether or not a Trademark is free for registration within all 26 countries of the European Union.
Availability consists of two parts:
o No identical or similar trademarks registered and
o is the trademark capable of distinguishing the relevant goods and services.
– a clear advise on the registrability of the trademark in the EU. A list of similar trademarks and copies of the most relevant trademarks found.
– intake and presentation of the results via Zoom
– delivered within 4 workdays
– The trademark is a word or a combination of numbers and letters
– The relevant goods and services can be categorised within 1 class (International Nice classes – document provided)
If you have any questions or remarks please send us a message using the mail option you see on the right. By clicking the Order button you agree with the Task Terms and Conditions. You will receive a confirmation email and you will be able to see the task in your Taskboard.