Are you planning to launch or expand your business to the Benelux? You need to be sure that you are free to use your trademark and tradename.
A first check is a availability search within the borders of the Benelux. If the outcome is positive it is in your best interest to register your trademarks and tradenames.
Objective: Establish whether or not a Trademark is free for registration within the three countries of the Benelux.
Availability consists of two parts:
o No identical or similar trademarks registered and
o is the trademark capable of distinguishing the relevant goods and services according to Benelux Trademark Law.
– a clear advise on the registrability of the trademark in the Benelux A list of similar trademarks and copies of the most relevant trademarks found.
– intake and presentation of the results via Zoom
– delivered within 4 workdays
– The trademark is a word or a combination of numbers and letters
– The relevant goods and services can be categorised within 3 classes (International Nice classes – document provided)
If you have any questions or remarks please send us a message using the mail option you see on the right. By clicking the Order button you agree with the Task Terms and Conditions. You will receive a confirmation email and you will be able to see the task in your Taskboard.