Accounting for a Startup company can be daunting but doesn’t need to be too difficult. Though the volume of accounting tasks is often quite small the impact that errors have on taxes may have big consequences. That is why we have come up with a simple solution to cover you.
This package is perfect for you if you have started a company like a Sarl/Gmbh or SA and you are setting up your business. You have a limited number of customers and do not pay regular salaries yet. For example you are investing in a prototype or validating your markets. You may have an external investor and you need to be fully compliant with the Swiss Code of Obligations. We offer to perform all the accounting tasks that the law in Switzerland requires at an interesting price.
Our ‘Accounting for Startups’ package includes
– Monthly bookkeeping including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
– Mandatory VAT declaration every quarter and annual on the basis of effective rate
– Mandatory annual income tax declaration
– Free access to our support meetings
– The use of bookkeeping software is included in the package
– Use of bookkeeping Software provided with this package
– Annual upfront payment at registration
– You have a maximum of 60 transactions per year
– You upload every month your documents to be processed
– You do not have multiple branches or qualifying holdings in other companies
If you have any questions or remarks please send us a message using the mail option you see on the right. By clicking the Order button you agree with the Task Terms and Conditions. You will receive a confirmation email and will see the task in your Taskboard.
PriceCHF 1,445 per year